[Sca-cooks] OMG! SCAPPI IS HERE!!!

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:12:57 PST 2008

Hmmmm, mine better get here soon or some heads are gonna roll.

A couple of weeks ago we got a weird phone call that my hubby fielded
while I was still asleep. He told me when I woke up and asked me who
would be calling me from University of Toronto. I hope that there
wasn't any problem with my order - they did not call back like they
said they would and the Hubby did not get a call back number.

**prays to the book gods for an intervention**

--
Serena da Riva