[Sca-cooks] Request for resource help

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 08:37:59 PST 2008

Anglo-saxon Food & Drink by Ann Hagen combines
her earlier titles: A Handbook of Anglo-Saxon Food and A Second Handbook
of Anglo-Saxon Food & Drink.
I also like Debby Banham's Food in Anglo-Saxon England. There's also:
Anglo-Saxon Appetites: Food and Drink and Their Consumption in Old
English and Related Literature by
Hugh Magennis
and Feasting the Dead by Christina Lee.
You might want to check out the Regia Anglorum sites and links as they
recreate this era.
http://www.regia.org/

Johnnae