[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 12:45:17 PST 2008

My mind always drifts to Martha Stewart when this question comes up.
You might browse http://www.marthastewart.com/ and see
if something strikes your fancy.
How about something like spiced nuts or something like that?
Or a plate of cookies might do? If you sew, how about potholders
or something like that. I wouldn't be too concerned about
not spending a lot of money this year; everyone seems to be in the same
boat.  One thing I have really appreciated over the year are just cards
and pictures of the kids from people. Gifts were never necessary.

Johnnae