[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 10 12:04:58 PST 2008

--On Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:48 PM -0300 Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> For cat owners this is original:
>>
>>> /www.5min.com/*Video*/Easy-to-make-homemade-*cat*-*toy*-7513/
>>>
>> and it costs you nothing if you have a cat.
>> Suey
>>

> Stefan says the website doesn't work.
>
> /It doesn't. Go to google and search for homemade cat toy where it is the
> first sight that pops up on my screen titled "Homemade Cat Toys".
> S//everal other sites are provided after that with more ideas.
> Suey

My favorite cat toy idea is the one where you comb your cat thoroughly,
then felt the hair you get into a soft little cathair football (an
undigested, unregurgitated hairball). It really is a good cat toy (if a
little on the conceptually yucky side). Almost as good as a milk ring :-)

toodles, margaret