[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 12:26:30 PST 2008

It seems to me that cats are quite adept at making their own "home made" toys: The toilet paper roll comes first to mind: my cats will sometimes retrieve the empty roll from the trash and it they get bored they will attack it (the roll) whilst it is still on the holder and the TP is still on it. How fun it is to unroll!

One of the cats stole a 6 foot piece of ribbon out of my sewing room. About 2 1/2 feet are left after 8 years of vigoreous play, but it dissappears for months at a time.

Renata