[Sca-cooks] Testing ...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 17 10:34:07 PST 2008

Wish you could too.  How come everyone who has responded so far is over
3000 miles or an ocean or two away?  Sigh.

I'm contemplating a trip to Dragon*Con around Labor Day weekend next
year because my friends in the south and east demand it.  Mmmm maybe.
If I do, I must also hit the Atlantia area as well.

Selene