[Sca-cooks] Brightening up the Holiday Season with a little Surrealism...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 12:27:37 PST 2008

On Dec 17, 2008, at 3:04 PM, Cheri or Anne wrote:

> I too would like to know the name of the place that sells them as
> I'm interested in purchasing some.  Haven't come across any since
> moving up here, that'd be 10 years now!

Well, this is where I got them:

http://www.cameronsofkearny.net/

But I see as of this morning that they've stopped taking orders until
January.

I guess they're... heh-heh... swamped [Hi, Brighid!]

No, but seriously, I have no idea how the dynamics of their fiscal
year work; the site doesn't seem to suggest (at least not loudly) that
they get really busy for Christmas. Do you think there's this big meat
pie rush every December? Or is it a Burns Night thing? If so, I hope
they get back online in time (January 25th... the night before Chinese
New Year... now _there's_ an idea... I wonder what one puts into a
Chinese haggis?)

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter