[Sca-cooks] Ideas for homemade holiday gifts - for cat owners

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Dec 19 00:55:56 PST 2008

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Renata mentioned:
>  <<< It seems to me that cats are quite adept at making their own
> "home made" toys: The toilet paper roll comes first to mind: my cats
> will sometimes retrieve the empty roll from the trash and it they get
> bored they will attack it (the roll) whilst it is still on the holder
> and the TP is still on it. How fun it is to unroll! >>>
>
> Yes. A number of years ago my mother had a Russian Blue with an
> attitude (maybe they all do). She had reprimanded him for something.
> He haughtily walked to the master bath, at the other end of the house,
> reached up and proceeded to thoroughly shred the toilet paper roll on
> the holder and then walked away.
>
> Stefan
That reminds me of a certain Classic Red Tabby of my acquaintance who,
having been reprimanded about her attitude towards a certain bird,
proceeded to poop directly behind the Seat of Authority. It would seem
that she was rather good at conveying her opinion of being reprimanded. :-)

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore