[Sca-cooks] OOP ethnic silly question...and holiday greetings!

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 08:22:06 PST 2008

OK, I guess I apologize to Lainie, then simultaneously taunt you for
spoon teasing and then thank you for the recipe.

Too many Elaines.  Too many duplicate names in general, that's why we
take SCA names from the greater pool of names in world languages.

Plum wine 2005 batch is nearly gone.  I would have done a batch in 2008
but I got distracted by buying a house and escrow closed right at the
point where my parents' trees got ripe.  2009, for sure.

Gonna go soak my brain in hot coffee.  It's early.  And COLD.

Love, Selene