[Sca-cooks] Christmas Surprises

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 09:13:33 PST 2008

Thanks Christianna, I'm sure the prayer and jacket helped too. The acket was
an on-sale gift from Happy Chef Uniforms that I bought for myself to
supplement the one that I have that now has large yellow mustard stains on
it. :)  I'm thinking about dying that one dark now so that I can have a
couple on hand for emergencies and because yellow makes me look like I have
jaundice.

Happy Holidays,

Iasmin