[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:27:39 PST 2008

well ... there are a whole BUNCH of us that can be included in that age category.  While making french toast, I asked one of the kids to hand me a church key to open the can of milk and one child handed me the kitchen knife, the other just looked at me like I had two heads.  The housemate went to the utility drawer and came back with the "triangle punch things".  Both kids had to have the explaination as to why the triangular punch can opener was called a "church key".

Next time we recored a 'pastoralist campsite' and I find a "Coors" can that has been so opened, I suspect I should collect it as evidence for the younger generation.

Sigh

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster "I am OLD Peter, ever so much more than twenty"