[Sca-cooks] New Year's Eve/Day repast

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:41:24 PST 2008

We're going to a high falutin' dress party at a friend's house in
the Barony. All dressed up in suits and fancy dresses kind of thing.

For the buffet we'll bring some chicken/spinach/fontina sausages
and a good deli mustard (just waiting to watch the mustard drip
on all those fancy clothes!) and a couple of boxes of Godiva
chocolates.
Elizabeth has a very nice Prosecco to toast in the New Year.

Tomorrow we'll have what we call our "Southern White Trash
Dinner" of ham, sautee'd greens (but I'm doing baby bok choy
since it is in the fridge), fresh black eyed peas and cornbread.
We'll either finish the chocolate cake I made for her birthday
or she owes me a dark chocolate pie.

Gunthar