[Sca-cooks] Unique Salad with Turkey

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:44:35 PST 2008

Peter, my keeper, wants Waldorf salad to accompany my turkey and
stuffing for our night dinner party Friday. I think not as the
ingredients of my stuffing are the same as the salad. I found a salad
with strawberries, grotons, argula, water cress, poppy seeds and orange
juice. I think that unique for here as a salad is lettuce and tomato for
Latinos. I think Peter's point is that, do something unique. Do you have
something better to accompany the turkey and stuffing?
Suey