[Sca-cooks] Sesame seed recipes

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:26:11 PST 2008

I seem to have ended up with a whole mess of untoasted sesame seeds, as well
as a LOT of honey and white sugar, kicking around the house, after making
most of my food gifts. For some reason, the idea of making sesame seed candy
for the Holiday party we're having this weekend (all SCA attendees) popped
into my head. Now, I'm not a candy maker. Anyone have any tried and true
(and preferably EASY) recipes for such a confection??? Or for something else
easy I can make with all these sesame seeds? I'd say I've got about 1 cup to
1.5 cups around, I could get more if the scale of the recipe requires it. My
only request is that all these darn seeds be GONE when I'm done (oh and if
the recipe happens to be vegan, all the better!)

Thanks!

Ilsebet