[Sca-cooks] Crinkle Cookies

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 13:29:32 PST 2008

I just got a message from a friend about these cookies:

You make the best Mrs. Claus!! I wonder if you have a good recipe for
chocolate crinkle cookies. There was one in the AJC 5 or 6 years ago, but I
lost it. It wasn't decadent, just really chocolatey.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but since I got off of gluten, I don't bake
cookies anymore (I know, a non-cookie-baking Mrs. Claus - it's just wrong).
But, I told her I would tap into my vast network of cooks and I was sure I
could turn up something.

Anyone have a great recipe for this?  I'll make you an honorary elf!

Thanks,

Christianna Claus (who did just get back from 2 hours at an Office Depot
photocopier putting together a book about Dragons for one young lady's
Christmas present)