[Sca-cooks] It's not broken!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Dec 26 20:17:04 PST 2008

Since quite a few of you already knew I've been laid up, thought I'd
drop a note, as we just got back from the ER. Week before Sunday, Regina
and I were walking to Kennedy School and I fell on the ice about halfway
there. I thought it was just a sprain, and I know how to take care of a
sprain, so I didn't think much of it. By the time I realized that it
wasn't 'just' a sprain, we were snowed in! Argh!. Finally got the truck
out today and went to ER for xrays. Not broken- just a *really* bad
sprain, tendon damage, etc. I have a half-cast sorta splint and crutches
and I get to follow up with the orthopedist next week. Looking at 4-6
weeks recovery.  :-P  But I'll be at 12th NIght! Just be a little less
mobile than usual, that's all...

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore