[Sca-cooks] OOP - Culinary challenge for a feeding tube patient

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 1 21:50:48 PST 2008

Gosh, this must be an internet hiccup - I posted this over a week ago.
I made two soups and delivered them yesterday, by the way.  The first
(garlic chicken) he tried today, said he could taste pepper (there wasn't
any pepper to speak of in it, but he said it was better than the vanilla
wood flavor of the Nutren so he was happy.)
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions,
Christianna