[Sca-cooks] Zanku Chicken

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sun Feb 10 09:35:19 PST 2008

I've never been there, but my girlfriend has and she loves the
place.  I worked on the recipe by her discribing the taste and
texture to me. I don't remember how I made the connection that Zanko
and Skordelia are the same thing.....Probably from something somebody
said on this list!
Phillipa

~ It's our choices Harry,  that show who we truly are, far more than
our abilities.~   Albus Dumbledore