[Sca-cooks] Dates

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:18:53 PST 2008

I just bought a package of cookies from my local Middle Eastern store and
they sound just like this and are sooooooo delightfully yummy. However, they
look to me like they have been made in some sort of mold. Anybody got an
idea as to the kind of mold and where I could put my grubby little mitts on
one?  I'm keeping this recipe (see me nodding my head like a bobblehead)

Sabina