[Sca-cooks] Dates

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 02:31:10 PST 2008

Who said that the dates were for me?  I have several friends who are in desparate need
for some really good dates ...

As for my recent marriage, yes, I am still a newlywed.  But I don't need "brothel games"
to get my husband inspired.  All I have to do is look at him and he give me so much
"sugar" that I am in danger of becoming a diabetic ...

Huette

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> <<< If I weren't going to Estrella War, I would
> be there buying all kinds of dates.
>
> Huette >>>
>
> Some would call that "Too Much Information". :-) Besides, didn't you
> just get married?
>
> I think Stefan has a file on period ways of doing this, although many
> are more like gambling than outright purchase:.
> Brothel-Games-art (34K)  9/14/07    "Brothel Games" by Master Brusten de
>                                         Bearsul, OL, OP.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ENTERTAINMENT/Brothel-Games-art.html

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/