[Sca-cooks] Corneseli?

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 12 10:26:02 PST 2008

Johnnae wrote:
> *Cornecelli* means little horns. Note spelling.
> According to some cookbooks "rugelach" also means little horns.
> Are you talking about a crescent shaped cookie?

I actually don't know, but that might be correct since I have it listed
with baked goods.  For the life of me, I can't find where I got the item
from but it is supposed to be one of the foods in the "banquet"/dessert
course.  Your spelling is probably accurate for what it is because my
spelling was copied from one of the cookery books, which are notorious for
alternative spellings.

Any recipe links?

Alys K.

Elise Fleming