[Sca-cooks] Beverage experiments

Maggie MacD. maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 12:58:15 PST 2008

At 12:50 PM 2/13/2008,Michael Gunter said something like:
> > You know, sometimes it is better to simply be discreet than to try to >
> make excuses. My morning breakfast tea is a public safety measure.
>
>I agree. Just as I still use a Coleman stove, wear contacts,
>and have modern lights in my camp I'll continue to have the
>modern indulgence of coffee.

Errr.. this is a hobby, not a religion, thanks!

I will drink coffee, wear glasses, use toilet paper and modern soap. I
shall continue to do so.

Anybody who ... ... yeh.. any questions about these things will probably
meet an unladylike version of the person that some humorous folks have
dubbed "Lady Maggie".

I am boggled that somebody would even consider a hassle over the
consumption of coffee while camping or .. ... yeh.  Amazing.

Btw, I'll be at Estrella tomorrow mid-day!! I'll try to dig around for
other cooks list persons, but .. no guarantee I'll be remembering anything
after I get camp set up!

Cheers,
maggie