[Sca-cooks] San Antonio

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Thu Feb 14 05:41:55 PST 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008, charding at nwlink.com wrote:
> I am going to be in San Antonio at the end of Feb into March for a College
> bookstore trade show.  Anyone in the area? - I am sure that there is only
> so much I can take of websites, textbooks and clothes with geoducks - the
> college mascot.

The Barony of Bjornsborg (San Antonio) is holding their spring event,
featuring a rapier tournament and an A&S competition.  Bjornsborg is well
known throughout the kingdom for the fun to be had at their events.  It's a
bit outside the city but I'm sure transportation could be provided if you
contact the stewards.  The link is:

http://207.58.163.190/greatambience/bjornsborg/bad3.html

Colin MacNachtan
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra