[Sca-cooks] Flour prices

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Thu Feb 14 19:36:37 PST 2008

hello;

time to explore the other fine flours.

i made a batch of gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
two days ago with brown rice flour, tapioca flour,
and corn starch. everyone says they are better than
the wheat flour ones.

i have been using spelt as a replacement for
all purpose flour. so far i have had good results.

i may just have to grow some  of my own wheat for
grinding.

--
terry l. ridder ><>