[Sca-cooks] Out of town...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Feb 17 07:34:09 PST 2008

OK, guys, I'll be heading out of town for the next couple of weeks. My
Mom has fallen and hurt herself pretty badly, so I'll be in NC, with
minimal computer access. I should be online about once a day to check
email, and get rid of trash, spam, etc, so if you really need to say
something to me, I'll be able to respond. Otherwise, Adamantius has my
phone number, as do several other people, so if it's THAT important,
they can contact me. Carowyn, I'm going to give you my number in a
seperate email, since you tend to be on several Lists that Adamantius
isn't.

Mom's basicly OK- nasty compound fracture of the shoulder blade, but
everything looks as good as it could be, under the circumstances. One
thing I'll be doing is building her a porch- this is the second time
she's fallen off those steps and hurt herself- enough is enough.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard