[Sca-cooks] Current farm prices and affects on feast budgeting

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:25:22 PST 2008

Actually, the problem wasn't sorting out the cost of the dayboard vs. feast
cost.  It was more a matter of the 50 or 75 people who were offboard, so
hadn't paid anything toward the cost of the food...and my being told that,
no, we can't give you a dollar or two per head from the day trip fees
because our Kingdom financial policy didn't allow for that!

One solution they came up with was to have a person standing at the dayboard
display asking to see the feast tokens of those who were participating in
the dayboard!  Right.  And how does that fit in with our concepts of
hospitality and courtesy???

Kiri