[Sca-cooks] Feast costs/budgets

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 19:45:12 PST 2008

By Royal Luncheon, it is usually a meeting between the Crown, the Heirs and all of the territorial B&B's present, the Kingdom Seneschal and other Kingdom High Officers. That can end up NOT being a small group of people! <G>
It is probable I am wrong. It would not be the first-or last time.

Helen
I have GOT to re-read that book....