[Sca-cooks] New book on Peeps

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 19 20:58:11 PST 2008

then I guess I will just have to eat this bag all by myself...my daughter actually finds them too sweet (I know she is warped)

Though we did toast some peeps earlier. Also placed 2 in the microwave.

Hmmm wonder if I am causing long term damage to her young mind, nah. All this talk of nostalgic foods made me crave space food sticks. There is a site out there that claims to have come up with the same recipe.  Buying a case at around $25 is a bit much to test that theory though

-Muiriath

"Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote: At 08:35 PM 2/19/2008, you wrote:
>Oh you mean circus peanuts.  Wal Mart carries here all the time.  A
>few bucks for shipping and your cravings can be satisfied :)
>
>-Muiriath

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Don't tell an addict where to get a fix! I'm going to pretend that I
didn't see this...

'Lainie