[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:16:41 PST 2008

Considering someone left for us not posting enough
recipes I am wondering if we are not providing what
people want. I mean I've seen it that if someone
comes on with a specific request we will provide
recipes or sources. But have we not spent enough
time posting redactions or recipes?

I've heard Cooks list has too much of a noise:info
ratio but is that true? We talk about a lot but
I feel we also are here to answer pretty much
any question.

I guess we need to start the "Spoon Tease" ban
again.

What do you think?

Gunthar