[Sca-cooks] Cheese and appetizers (was)Feast costs/budgets

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:00:41 PST 2008

Oh thank you thank you! I love it that you give specific answers,
particularly the portion sizes.
I'm in Bjornsborg and do indeed have both as Sams and Costco card.
This is the BADIII event I'm talking abut. Nice to know I may be able to get
these cheeses
A little less expensively than at a cheese shop..which I really don't think
we have any here.

Thanks again!
Sabina