[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 20 16:55:01 PST 2008

Actually being a long member of the list... I have to say that the
recipes do come flying out every now and then.  And if you ask... people
will post them.  But recipes... oh yeah the do get posted!  Believe me
and my over 200 files worth of collected recipes...... that is just the
ones I kept.
Nichola