[Sca-cooks] Cheese locations

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:11:24 PST 2008

Ahhhh, thank you very much. I will look and see if I can find one.
We do have Whole Foods and Sun Harvest here. We also have
A Central Market and one little gourmet market that are likely candidates.

I checked out Costco online. They have some Jarlsberg and a few good
Italian and Spanish cheeses. Not what I wanted. They also had several
Good English cheeses.

Thanks,
Sabina