[Sca-cooks] Cheese and appetizers (was)Feast costs/budgets

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 23:42:41 PST 2008

>From: Bhadra <bhadradharma at gmail.com>
>Ahhhh yes, sorry, but, we were assigned what to bring
>By order of rank and non armigerous persons such as
>myself Are to bring appetizers. Sorry that was unclear.

Ah.  Thank you.  Rather like the system of "if your SCA name begins with A-D, bring a dessert...".  My slightly fuzzy brain was conjuring up some kind of arcane culinary sumptuary law, in which armigers are permitted soup but not stew, salads are restricted to Laurels, and only Counts may serve sausage...

Hear Brighid babble...

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom