[Sca-cooks] Recipes?

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 11:52:54 PST 2008

As far as recipes on the list, i do share. But more often i put them
on my website, where they accessible to more people. When i up-load,
i post the link here. Should i be sending the recipes to this list,
too?

I also host Giano's three German cookbook translation with
corrections and improvements - in consultation with Giano - that are
*not* in the version in the Florilegium.

And i host Vittoria's translation of an Italian cookbook.

I'm certainly willing to host other people's SCA-period recipe
collections if they don't have website. Write to me off-list: lilinah
(at) earthlink (dot) net

This list, as i said in my other post, is about much more than
recipes. It's about cooking, interpreting, history, etc. I'm not here
for recipes. I'm here for the terrific resources that are the other
listees.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

Ride your camel to Dar Anahita
http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah
SCA-period Near and Middle Eastern Costuming,
including Persian, Ottoman, Maghribi, and Andalusian,
Medieval Muslim Egyptian knitting, and
complete menus and period recipes from seven SCA feasts
(from German to Persian), 23 German mushroom recipes,
analysis and comparison of spices in two 13th C. Arabic
language cookbooks, and more Medieval food-related stuff

My LibraryThing