[Sca-cooks] kingdom fundraising

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 24 19:09:07 PST 2008

> We also have _much_ higher food prices.
>
> --
> Antonia Calvo
> (formerly known as Adele de Maisieres)

I would expect your fish prices to be lower than mine (I'm a days drive from
the closest coast) if you are on the coast, about the same if you are inland
any distance.  Beef and wheat should be roughly the same.  Lamb might be
cheaper.  And venison should also be cheaper.

There would be a hefty mark-up on anything that isn't locally produced as it
would have to be shipped in.  I would expect your prices to be in line with
prices in Alaska and Hawaii, which have similar supply issues.

Bear