[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Gulf War Reception

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:43:52 PST 2008

Elizabeth,

I would love to bring something and since I'm just next door, it wouldn't be far. Are we talking finger food, or would libations be in order? We will probably be running into town on Wed sometime so if you think of anything you might need, just let me know!Yours In Service,Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper > Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:35:25 -0800> From: alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net> To: sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Gunthar's Gulf War Reception> > If anyone planning to attend Gunthar's reception on the Thursday night of Gulf War would like to show off their own culinary talents and provide an appetizer or munchie, could you please contact me and let me know what you're bringing? Dishes need not be period and all donations will be enthusiastically appreciated.> > Thanks!> > Elizabeth Seale> _______________________________________________> Sca-cooks mailing list> Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org