[Sca-cooks] Basting spit roasted meat

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:42:05 PST 2008

> Steaks cut from a sirloin, or short loin strips?> Adamantius
Two large, proper sirloin. I usually don't care for
sirloin as it has so little fat and marbleing that it
gets kind of chewy and dry. But when cooked
rare-to-medium they are very good. And very
good for this dish.

I'm a bit disappointed with my egredouce this time.
It's good but not, "Oh mah Gawd you have to try
this" good.
Of course I would be disappointed in a couple of
my dishes that I will be presenting for the bloody
Kingdom A&S.