[Sca-cooks] Sausage stuffing

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 4 13:32:43 PST 2008

You really need to talk to John Hudson, an English potter who made most of
the reproduction kitchen crockery at Hampton Court.  At the Serve It Forth!
CookCon in 2005, I watched him stuff about two pounds of sausage in five
minutes using only a stoneware funnel and a pestle.  He then proceeded to
cook the sausage and some other items in his reproduction crockery.  Since
he makes his own tools and is obviously skilled at using them, he might be
an excellent source for you.

You can find his website here: http://www.hudsonclaypotter.com/index.php .

Bear