[Sca-cooks] oop bread makers

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 9 20:05:20 PST 2008

I think your question may not have received an answer, because no one has an
answer for you.  As a baker, I can give you advice about baking and help you
troubleshoot problems, but I can't give you any advice on bread machines.  I
think they produce an inferior product and don't use them.  I use a
KitchenAide with a dough hook and my oven instead and steer clear of bread
machines.  I would suggest checking Consumer Reports to see if they have any
advice on bread machines.

Bear