[Sca-cooks] bread makers

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 11 04:20:02 PST 2008

When I say that we don't have an archive I am referring to the fact that
we lost 9 years plus of the SCA Cooks List archives in May of 2006.
Bread machines only matches 7 entries now. I know that
the topic came up more times than that. My own files show 36 matches.
So Yes we have an archive, but it is only a shadow of what it once was.

Johnnae