[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's reception.....

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 05:10:57 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/10/2008 8:15:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

I've  been informed there will be a recieption at Gulf Wars so if anyone is
there
and wants to come by they are more than welcome. I am also going to  have
a reception at Steppes Warlord to visit with  folk.

Hmm...I don't know about where YOU are, but here in Aethelmearc, you sit
vigil (in your skivvies...usually a new white linen chemise/shirt) and get the
best wishes and advice from those who wish to give it.  Outside, there is
usually food and such to keep the waiting well wishers occupied while  waiting.
You might want to "suggest" certain foods for this reception..and  make sure
that someone brings you some whilst you um...benefit from the other's  words of
wisdom (or not).

Etain

48)