[Sca-cooks] Wonderful news!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:13:36 PST 2008

Congratualtions Count Gunthar and welcome to the fold.  It seems they took their good ol time about this.  I look forward to coming to give my personal hug and greeting at Gulf Wars.  Please let us know when and where.  I just hope it's not going to be on Thursday or you may have to come to me at the food service tables for the party.

Dame Olwen the Odd