[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's reception.....

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 12 20:27:38 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----

And Laurels and Pelicans don't swear fealty on the Sword of State or
any other sword, at least not in my limited experience.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

While it was a proud moment to kneel before Maximillian in Meridies and
swear Fealty on the Sword of State . . . I regret not requesting a buffett
or at least discussing such with the King (A Knight and Laurel).  I only
thought about it in retrospect, as I was informed Friday night of my
elevation the next night, if I accepted.  I stood sleepless vigil Friday
night and elevated Saturday night.

niccolo difrancesco