[Sca-cooks] ceremonies, was Gunthar's reception.....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 22:04:51 PST 2008

I don't actually, firmly remember what I swore my oaths on.  Sword of state the first time, I think...(I have a vague memory of being concerned about putting fingerprints on it), and scepter, the second time (scepter seems to be the default item in non-combat peerages around here these days).  Lainie's ceremony was the first time I saw someone use a spear...it was neat!
--Maire