[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 22, Issue 40

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 23:44:30 PST 2008

Audrey Bergeron-Morin said:

<<< I had unsubscribed because I'm on about 50 lists and my main
interest is
costuming. >>>

Wow. 50 lists? I don't know how you can do it. I'm way behind on this
list and there are others I'm still subscribed to that I haven't read
in a long time.

I'm always interested in having folks forward to me useful articles,
message threads or even single messages from open lists that would be
good additions to the Florilegium. I will give credit (or not if so
desired) to anyone who helps in this way. In some ways I miss the
hundreds of messages on a wide variety of subjects which used to
appear on the Rialto (rec.sca.org) newsgroup each day.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com