[Sca-cooks] Recipe Search

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 09:37:57 PST 2008

just wondering--
So you can't use anything out of the Florilegium or look
for it in the Florilegium using the search function at
http://www.florilegium.org/  and then copy it out yourself?

Actually, for whatever reason, the server at my school often does bizarre things when I try to search Florileguim files etc...
Also, as I'm handing these off to people with minimal experience in period cooking, I was hoping for people's specific suggestions.

How much documentation or sources do you need if any?
No documentation needed, just concrete recipes for the college dining staff