[Sca-cooks] List junky ( was Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 22, Issue 40)

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 16:08:05 PST 2008

I'm subscribed to 118 yahoo lists and maybe another 10 on google, ansteorra, and other servers and get about 300 messages a day.  There are 6 lists that I own or moderate, none of them very busy.

Eudora filters each list to its own folder, or sometimes a couple of similar lists to one folder.  There are about 15, including this one, that I read daily.  Most of the others I'll look over once a week or so, and only follow anything that's particularly interesting to me.

Sharon, cause Ranvaig doesn't know what a mailing list is.