[Sca-cooks] William the Conquerors Domesday Book online

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Feb 15 21:41:31 PST 2008

At 09:24 PM 2/15/2008, you wrote:
>Sorry this isn't food content, exactly, but I thought y'all might be
>interested anyway.
>Phillipa
>
> > Subject: William the Conquerors Domesday Book online
> >
> > http://www.domesdaybook.co.uk/
> >
> > Digital databases for the Domesday Book

It is too food-related! All of those inventories, counting every last
bit of livestock? That tells us what they were eating! I consider
that very important to food research. So there. Nyah! :-P

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore