[Sca-cooks] watermills

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 23:46:01 PST 2008

Daniel commented:
<<< I would be interested in knowing what type of water mills;
undershot or
overshot. >>>

I believe that both were in use by this time. However, for more
precise info I'd check:
Gies, Frances & Joseph, Cathedral, Forge and Waterwheel;
Harper Collins, New York, 1994.  ISBN 0-06-016590-1

I have a copy, but it would take me a while to find it.

This Florilegium file has a number of reviews and mentions of
different technologies and books covering them.
medieval-tech-msg (32K)  2/16/08    Medieval and period technology.