[Sca-cooks] Never again!

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 10:45:51 PST 2008

Olwen:

  Are you cooking for the Known World Rapier Party?  We scheduled Gunthar's reception for Thursday night because the Venice-themed Known World Party is scheduled for Friday night, as are all the Kingdom courts.

  Gunthar's reception will be in the Barony of the Steppes' camp, which is catty-corner across the street from Ansteorra.

  Elizabeth

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately for me your vigil is Thursday, the day of the known world party which we are cooking the spread for. I really wanted to get by to wish you well. Where is your camp Guntar? I will be with Atlantian Royal or wherever we are cooking.

Olwen